What is the cancellation policy?
- For reservations of less than 30 days: 14+ days prior to reservation start date: full refund less one night reservation fee.
- 7-13 days prior to reservation date: Camping credit only.
- Less than 7 days prior to reservation start date: No refund/no camping credit.
- For reservations 30 days or more: Any reservation of 30 days or longer cancelled 90+ days from the start of the reservation will receive full refund minus a camp night cancellation fee.
- Any reservation 30 days or longer cancelled less than 90 days from the reservation start date will forfeit full deposit amount.
- You may cancel up to October 1 with a $35 cancellation charge. Any cancellations after October 1 will forfeit the deposit. (subject to management decision)
What are the rules of the resort?
- TRASH: All trash must be disposed of in the dumpsters located west of the Clubhouse. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
- ATV’S: No Four Wheelers are to be driven in the Resort.
- POOL: Children under 16 must have adult supervision to swim. Rules are posted at the Pool.
- GOLF CARTS: NO ONE under the age of 16 is allowed to drive any motorized vehicle, including golf carts, without an adult licensed driver.
- FIRES: Please confine fires to approved grills. NO open fires.
- CLOTHESLINES: Only umbrella type clotheslines are permitted
- FIREARMS: Discharge of Firearms is prohibited.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED.
- SPEED LIMIT: The speed limit is 15 miles per hour in the resort. Pedestrians and bicyclists have the right-of-way on all roadways.
- CHILDREN: Grandparents and/or guardians are responsbile for the behavior and safety of their children.
Are pets allowed?
What do I do with my boat?
What recreational activities are there?
Tennis, pickleball, shuffleboard, bocce ball, horse shoes, putting green, billiards, dart boards, exercise room, pool and ping pong are available without charge. No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the recreation area without adult supervision.
What is the guest policy?
What are the Property Owners' Association fees?
$1,100 a year, billed quarterly at $275 a quarter. Camp Florida is run by an elected board of residents. There is no developer involved, therefore the residents have it in their best interest to keep the fees as low as possible.