2015 - 2016 Rates
All rates include sewer, water, and electricity (up to 20 kw. a day) 9% tax not included in pricing. Sorry, no tents, pop-ups, bus conversions, or truck campers are permitted. Campers with pets are permitted in pet circles only and must walk dogs in pet circles.
Two dogs, 20 lbs. or less, are allowed.
- Special Offer! One week for first time guests only - $179 + tax
- One Day $49 +tax Due in Full at time of Reservation
- One Week $270 +tax Due in Full at time of Reservation
- One Month $890 +tax . Deposit Required = $300 . Balance Due at Check-In
- Two Month Stay $890 per Month +tax . Deposit Required = $300
- Three Month Stay $875 per Month +tax . Deposit Required = $300
- Four Month Stay $875 per Month +tax . Deposit Required = $300
- Five Month Stay $875 per Month +tax . Deposit Required = $300
- Six Month Stay $840 per Month & No Tax . Deposit Required = $300
All bookings between Oct. 1 and April 30 require a $300 deposit. There will be a $35 fee for cancelling before Oct. 1. No refund for cancelling after Oct. 1. No refunds for early departure. Rates include sewer, water, & electric. Camp Florida does not provide cable or internet services. Both can be supplied by outside contractors.
Electricity Free up to 20kw/day.
- Daily $39 +tax . Weekly $200 +tax . Monthly $650 +tax
- All rates include sewer, water, and electricity (up to 20 kw. a day) 9% tax not included in pricing. Sorry, no tents, pop-ups, bus conversions, or truck campers are permitted. Campers with pets are permitted in pet circles only and must walk dogs in pet circles. Two dogs, 20 lbs. or less, are allowed.
- Annual Lease $3,000 Up Front . $600/month for 5 Months . You pay electricity . We pay taxes and water
The lot will not be sold while you have a lease
- Three Year Lease $3,000 Up Front Yearly . $600/month for 5 Months . You pay electricity . We pay taxes and water . The lot will not be sold while you have a lease . We will pour a cement pad for you and put a 10’ x 10’ shed on the property for you if you lease for three years.
Park Models are fully furnished and walk-in ready. Pots, pans, dishes, sheets and linens supplied. No smoking or pets allowed in park homes. 4 people only.
- Typical Site Plans
- Park Model Summer Rental . $85/day for 3 day minimum . Weekly $400 . Monthly $1,100
Winter Rental . $100/day for 3 day minimum . Weekly $600 . Monthly $1,500 + $100 Cleaning Fee
- Park Model Upgrade Summer Rental Upgrades have newer amenities, are 500 sq. ft. and have screened-in porches
. $100/day for 3 day minimum . Weekly $800 . Monthly $1,300
Winter Rental . $125/day for 3 day minimum . Weekly $750 . Monthly $1,700 + $100 Cleaning Fee
- Newly upgraded Park Homes . Year Lease $12,600 . $3,000 Up Front . $1,920/month for 5 months + Utilities
SAVE $4,019 off regular rates . The park home will not be sold while you have a lease
- Newly upgraded park homes for sale in Shoreline Court for $52,500 . Includes Home and Lot . Deposit of $7,500 . Three Year Financing of $40,000 at 6% interest
- Purchase a deluxe Skyline model from us
- Lots for sale between $35,900 to $39,900 . 25% down and owner financing over 10 years at 6 %interest
For reservations less than 30 days: 14+ days prior to reservation start date: full refund less one night reservation fee.
7-13 days prior to reservation date: Camping credit only.
Less than 7 days prior to reservation start date: No refund/no camping credit.
For reservations 30 days or more: Any reservation of 30 days or longer cancelled 90+ days from the start of the
reservation will receive full refund minus a camp night cancellation fee.
Any reservation 30 days or longer cancelled less than 90 days from the reservation start date will forfeit full deposit amount.
Camp florida resort rules & Information
No Tents - Pop-Ups - Truck Campers - Converted Buses
PETS: Pets are restricted to Circles C & F only. Two pets allowed per RV Site with a weight limit of 20 lbs. each. Pets are NOT allowed anywhere else in the Resort. Be a good Owner, Clean Up after your pet.
TRASH: All trash must be disposed of in the dumpsters; located west of the Clubhouse. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
BOATS: Boats and trailers may be parked on the cement portion of your lot. They may not be parked on grass. Please use the designated storage area. Small dock may be used as long as you are not impeding the launching or retrieving of other water crafts. All pwc and vehicles must have current registration.
ATV'S: No Four Wheelers are to be driven in the Resort.
POOL: Children under 16 must have adult supervision to swim. Rules are posted at the Pool.
GOLF CARTS: NO ONE under the age of 16 is allowed to drive any motorized vehicle, including golf carts, without an adult licensed driver.
FIRES: Please confine fires to approved grills. NO open fires.
CLOTHESLINES: Only umbrella type clotheslines are permitted
RECREATION: Tennis, Shuffleboard, Billiards, etc. are available without charge. No one under the age of 16 is permitted in the recreation area without adult supervision.
FIREARMS:Discharge of Firearms is prohibited.
NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED.
THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY. You are our Guest. Day Visitors must register with the sales office. We reserve the right to refuse entry to undesirable guests. Violation of the Resort Rules may result in your being asked to leave the Resort.